A trip to Masonic Park will always be time well spent.
Rochester, 90 miles (145 kilometers) outside of the state capital, St. Paul, is where you'll find it.
Even though you're not inundated with possibilities when it comes to accommodation options in the area, there's 1 hotel where you can spend your nights. The Americas Best Value Inn & Suites is just 4 miles (6 kilometers) away from Masonic Park.
Other Things to Do Near Masonic Park
In addition to Masonic Park, here is a list of other things in the wider region you're going to want to check out:
- After you're done with the more famous museums, you could check out what's on at Ed's Museum.
- A visit to Four Daughters Vineyard & Winery is an experience for your senses.
- Deer Creek Speedway is the place to be on racing day. Be astounded by the impressive speed of the cars as they make their way around the challenging course.
- Try to find some wildlife, hone your photography skills and walk along the trails at Forestville Mystery Cave State Park.
- Relax and enjoy your stay at Old Barn Resort Course, a great local resort.