Pet lovers shouldn't miss the chance to visit Mansfield, a family-friendly city known for its restaurants and entertainment, as well as attractions like Mansfield Memorial Museum and Richland Carrousel Park. Take your pick from Travelocity's 28 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Mansfield and bring your pooch along!
How to Wander Wisely in Mansfield with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Kingwood Center, Gorman Nature Center, and Ohio Bird Sanctuary.
- Other things to see include Little Buckeye Children's Museum, Oak Hill Cottage, and Biblewalk Bible Museum.
- Need a pet store? Try Pet Supplies Plus, Wolfe's Pens -N- Things, or Pet Parkway LLC.
- For vet care, Appleseed Valley/Clearfork Veterinary Hospital, Hull Veterinary Hospital Inc, and Dr. Jobe Hittinger are located in the area.
Best Pet-Friendly Hotels in Mansfield
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Mansfield
Pets stay free at this 2.5-star hotel. Guests appreciate its location and comfy beds.
- Best Western Richland Inn-Mansfield
Cats and dogs are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star motel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its safe location and comfortable rooms.
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Bucyrus
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel. Guests appreciate the breakfast and helpful staff.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Mansfield
Weather can make a huge difference, especially if you want to spend time wandering around the city. Here are the average temperatures to help plan your vacation in Mansfield.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 53°F in the daytime to 18°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 81°F and the nighttime average is 33°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 82°F in the daytime to 47°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 67°F and the nighttime average is 19°F.