Book a hotel near Maiori Beach, Italy
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Maiori Beach
Maiori Beach Hotel & Travel Guide
So, you want to know more about Maiori Beach?
You will find it in Maiori, which is 140 miles (225 kilometers) outside of the national capital, Rome.
Why not spare yourself a bit of trouble and stay close by? You'll find no less than 21 possible accommodations within an easy walk. Once you've set the dates and you are ready to make your reservation, look into rooms available at the Hotel Botanico San Lazzaro, Hotel Club Due Torri and Hotel Sole Splendid.
You will be given a wonderful welcome and a moderate price tag at each of the reasonably priced hotels that are available. The Residence Due Torri and the Aparthotel Santa Tecla are two such solutions. They are 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) and 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) away, respectively.
Everybody likes a bit of pampering every so often, so why not spend a night or two at one of the upmarket hotels? Two decent choices are the Reginna Palace Hotel, just 0.08 miles (0.13 kilometers) away, or the Hotel Residence San Pietro, 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) away.
Within a short stroll of Maiori Beach, Bar Oriente is an ideal place to take in the region's cafe scene. If you'd like something a bit more filling, Restaurant Eldorado is also within close reach with a good choice of quality meals. Wind down after a picture-perfect day and kick back with a drink at Tony's Food & Drinks, which is also a brief walk away.
Other Things to Do Near Maiori BeachIf you're hoping to pack as much as is humanly possible into your trip, have a look at what else is going on:
- Gain a better sense of the culture and spirit of the area by walking around Church of S. Francesco, a local place of worship.
- Giardino Esotico Beniamino Cimini is an outdoor space that pleases not only those who love plants and flowers, but also those seeking a break from the city.
- Make inquiries regarding a tour of Palazzo di Messacapo, a local historical gem and among the area's unmissable attractions.
- If you are hoping to find a local attraction that will please people of all ages, you should go on a tour of the historic castle, Castle of S. Nicola de Thoro-Plano.
- St. Trofimena Cathedral is a Christian place of worship that's worth checking out if you have time. Exploring the interior, however, may require prior arrangements.