Book your room at Millennium Gloucester Hotel London Kensington
Standard Double RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Standard Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Club Double RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Club Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Get an overview of this hotelModern London hotel with Kensington address
With a stay at Millennium Gloucester Hotel London Kensington in London (Kensington), you'll be minutes from London Natural History Museum and Imperial College London.
This 4-star hotel is close to Royal Albert Hall and Harrods.
Make yourself at home in one of the 610 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and flat-screen televisions. Satellite programming provides entertainment, and wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a fitness center, or other amenities including wireless Internet access (surcharge) and concierge services. Additional amenities include wedding services and a fireplace in the lobby.
Grab a bite at one of the hotel's 3 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. Full breakfasts are available daily for a fee.
Featured amenities include high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), a business center, and limo/town car service. Event facilities at this hotel consist of a conference center, conference space, and meeting rooms. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Perfectly located for exploring London’s top attractions, including Hyde Park, the Royal Albert Hall, the Natural History and Victoria & Albert museums, the Millennium Gloucester Hotel London Kensington provides guests with a convenient central London address.
Millennium Gloucester Hotel London Kensington's lobby is spacious and is dotted with contemporary settees and decorative sculptures. The Millennium Conference Centre offers 25 versatile function rooms with the latest technology for events. A business center, WiFi, and parking are available. Dining options are plentiful and 24-hour room service is available.
- Total number of rooms - 610
- Number of floors - 8
- Fitness facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Express check-in
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fireplace in lobby
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Business center
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Luggage storage
- Meeting rooms 11
- Multilingual staff
- Number of restaurants - 3
- Number of meeting rooms - 11
- Conference center
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 10 GBP per stay ), Wired internet access ( 10 GBP per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( 10 GBP per night ), Wired high-speed internet ( 10 GBP per 24-hour period )
Self parking (surcharge)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Pay movies
- Room service (24 hours)
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Satellite TV service
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Flat-panel TV
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Southwest 7 - Open for breakfast and dinner and provides a nightly buffet of international dishes. Decor has traditional patterned carpeting with sections of wood-panelled flooring with antique-style tables and chairs.
Bugis Street - Modern bistro serving dishes from Singapore and other cuisines of the Far East. Open daily for lunch and dinner. Contemporary decor with French brasserie-style wooden chairs and tables, alongside Far East-style wall prints, lamps and sculptures.
Bombay Brasserie - Indian restaurant
Humphreys - Lobby bar, serving cream teas and sandwiches until late. Leather armchairs and potted plants characterize this traditional lounge-style area.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
Check-in time ends at Midnight
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Deposit: GBP 50 per night
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP 13.50 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 10 per stay (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): GBP 10 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: GBP 10 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: GBP 10 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: GBP 37 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 36 per night
- Gloucester Millennium Hotel
- Hotel Millennium Gloucester
- Hotel Millennium Gloucester London Kensington
- Millennium Gloucester
- Millennium Gloucester Hotel
- Millennium Gloucester Hotel London Kensington
- Millennium Gloucester London Kensington
- Millennium Hotel Gloucester
- Millennium Hotel Gloucester London Kensington
- Millennium Hotel London Kensington
- Millennium Gloucester Hotel London Kensington England
- Millennium Gloucester London
We should mention
Children 5 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.