Nature's majestic creations are fantastic to see. Laurel Caverns is one of them.
To get there, head about 160 miles (257 kilometers) from the state capital, Harrisburg, until you get to Uniontown.
There's only 1 hotel in the area, so get set to sort out your accommodation fast. It is a short drive of 5 miles (8 kilometers) to Laurel Caverns from The Historic Summit Inn.
Other Things to Do Near Laurel Caverns
Surely you weren't going to finish your day after Laurel Caverns? Allow yourself some time to see what else the area has to offer:
- Savor some of the barrel-aged notes from this region at Christian W. Klay Winery.
- Be entertained by the inspiring actors who perform at State Theatre Center for the Arts and admire the hard work which goes into the productions.
- Take a seat at the table at Lady Luck Casino at Nemacolin if you love glitz and glamour and the magic in the air when the roulette wheel spins up.
- Golf is a nice way to unwind and exercise at the same time. So if you'd like to give it a shot, visit Mystic Rock.
- Head to Coopers Rock State Forest to enjoy a long walk, admire the wildlife or have a picnic with the kids.