Book a hotel near Las Californias Museum, Los Cabos
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Las Californias Museum
Las Californias Museum Hotel & Travel Guide
Organizing a trip to Las Californias Museum on your next vacation?
Some explorers like to visit the national capital, Mexico City, beforehand. Once you're finished there, it's 730 miles (1,175 kilometer) to Los Cabos, where the attraction is located.
Want to cut down on your travel time? Make a base at one of the 78 accommodations that are within easy walking distance of Las Californias Museum. Why don't you try the Hacienda Beach Club & Residences, The Resort at Pedregal and The Residences at La Vista - Hotel Boutique?
Earth is an enormous place to explore, so it is often a good idea to stretch your budget. There are a selection of hotels close by that can help you do that. For instance, the Seven Crown Express & Suites Cabo San Lucas is just 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) away, while the Siesta Suites Hotel is 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers).
Make your followers on Instagram green with envy by booking a night or more at one of the high-end hotels that are close by. Two places are the Pueblo Bonito Montecristo Luxury Villas - All Inclusive, 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers) away, and the Grand Solmar Lands End Resort and Spa, 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) away.
A hot coffee and a delicious pastry at Hidalgo Cero (Calle Miguel Hidalgo, Cabo San Lucas) is the perfect recipe after a long afternoon. Do you want more than a snack? Sit down, check out the menu and choose from a variety of meals at Restaurante Doc Wine Bar (Calle Cabo San Lucas s/n, Centro, Cabo San Lucas).
Other Things to Do Near Las Californias MuseumOnce you're finished with Las Californias Museum, you aren't going to run out of things to do with some of the other things that are available in the greater region:
- As you enjoy the area, you should stop and see Iglesia de San Lucas, a local place for prayer. If you hope to view this church from the inside, be sure to inquire about visiting times beforehand.
- Little and big kids alike will enjoy a learning adventure about life, past and present, at Natural History Museum of Cabo San Lucas.
- Chat with some of the locals at Amelia Wilkes Square, and get better acquainted with the region.
- Think about enjoying a visit to San Lucas Church, a peaceful place of worship as well as a popular tourist attraction.
- Take a look at what's being exhibited at Golden Cactus Gallery.