Pet lovers shouldn't miss the chance to visit Lakewood, a family-friendly city known for its clubs and restaurants, as well as attractions like Belmar Shopping Mall and Lakewood Cultural Center. Choose from Travelocity's 15 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Lakewood and bring your four-legged friends along!
How to Wander Wisely in Lakewood with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Bear Creek Lake Park.
- Other things to see include Denver Federal Center, Sports Authority Field at Mile High, and Denver's Downtown Aquarium.
- Need a pet store? Try Tuesday Morning, Fish Den Inc., or Hobnob Pet.
- For vet care, Harrison Memorial Animal Hospital (PetAid Colorado), VCA Firehouse Animal Hospital, and Tender Touch Animal Hospital are located in the area.
Top Pet-Friendly Hotels in Lakewood
- Home2 Suites by Hilton Denver West - Federal Center, CO
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star aparthotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its location and quiet rooms.
- Extended Stay America Denver - Lakewood South
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its location and comfy beds.
- Motel 6 Denver - Lakewood
Pets stay free at this 2-star motel. Guests appreciate its location and spacious rooms.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Lakewood
Weather can make or break your stay, especially if you're hoping to spend time outdoors. We have gathered the average day and night temperatures to help plan your vacation in Lakewood.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 61°F in the daytime to 18°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 90°F and the nighttime average is 31°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 92°F in the daytime to 42°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 74°F and the nighttime average is 18°F.