Pet lovers shouldn't miss the chance to visit Kingwood, a family-friendly city known for its churches and riverfront, as well as attractions like Clubs of Kingwood and Kingwood Cove Golf Club. Take your pick from Travelocity's 3 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Kingwood and bring your fur babies along!
How to Wander Wisely in Kingwood with Your Pet
- Enjoy top attractions like The Overlook, Old MacDonald's Farm, and Humble Golf Center.
- Other things to see include Oakhurst Country Club, Tour 18 Golf Course, and Deerbrook Mall.
- Need a pet store? Try Tuesday Morning, ABC BIRDS, or Pet Ranch.
- For vet care, PetSmart, Keese, Larry A DVM - Lake Parkway Animal Hospital, and Animal Emergency Clinic NE are located in the area.
Best Pet-Friendly Hotels in Kingwood
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Houston Kingwood Medical
Pets stay free at this 2.5-star hotel. Guests appreciate its proximity to the airport and clean rooms.
- Candlewood Suites Houston - Kingwood
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel.
- Homewood Suites Houston/Kingwood Parc-Airport Area
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 3-star hotel. Guests appreciate its proximity to the airport and comfortable rooms.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Kingwood
Weather can make a huge difference, especially if you're hoping to spend time outdoors. Here are the average day and night temperatures to help better plan your time in Kingwood.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 77°F in the daytime to 43°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 93°F and the nighttime average is 56°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 96°F in the daytime to 66°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 86°F and the nighttime average is 42°F.