Book a hotel near Kids Quest, Benton Harbor
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Kids Quest
Kids Quest Hotel & Travel Guide
The children are guaranteed to love their time at Kids Quest. Don't worry, there's plenty to keep the parents occupied too.
It's in Benton Harbor. If you aren't quite familiar with that name, it is 130 miles (209 kilometers) from the state capital of Lansing.
There are 4 hotels available nearby, and they're perfect for those who would like being just an easy commute away. The Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott New Buffalo and Baymont Inn & Suites New Buffalo are within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Kids Quest.
If it's important to stay at a budget solution, then the Comfort Inn, approximately 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, is the perfect place.
For lunch or dinner, Copper Rock Steakhouse (11111 Wilson Road, New Buffalo is a popular establishment if you want to ease your hunger. Hard Rock Cafe (11111 Wilson Road, New Buffalo) has a laid-back atmosphere where you can unwind with a beer or wine in the evening. You'll find it just 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) away.
Other Things to Do Near Kids QuestAfter visiting Kids Quest, why not stop by some other attractions? Here are a few places to start off with:
- The odds might be stacked against you at Four Winds Casino New Buffalo, but that's no excuse not to attempt a game of craps, poker or baccarat.
- Give yourself the chance to learn about the railway by visiting New Buffalo Railroad Museum.
- Treat the family to an afternoon of fresh air and exercise at Galien River County Park, a popular recreation park.
- You can show off your grip, stance and swing at Whittaker Woods Golf Course.
- Hesston Steam Museum is a popular tourist site for young and old. Remember to make it part of your itinerary.