ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
You'll be steps from Duval Street and within a 10-minute walk of Ernest Hemingway Home and Museum with a stay at this Key West Historic District B&B. Key West Lighthouse and Keeper's Quarters Museum and Key West Butterfly and Nature Conservatory are also within half a mile (1 km).
This romantic bed & breakfast features 2 outdoor pools and 2 bars/lounges. Business travelers can take advantage of the free WiFi in public areas. Enjoy a meal from the restaurant and free buffet breakfast each morning.
Free Internet, jetted tubs
The 21 individually decorated guestrooms offer free WiFi and free wired Internet, as well as comfy beds. Other amenities include furnished balconies or patios, jetted bathtubs, and flat-screen TVs with cable channels.
The Gardens Hotel ratings based on 14 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for The Gardens Hotel
Jun 3, 2019 by Jim
Thank you Anonymous!
May 9, 2019 by Jim M
Looks like a 5 to me! Thank you for your review
Dec 28, 2018 by Jim M
Thank you! Cottage 4 has a great deck overlooking the pool.
Dec 10, 2018 by Jim
Jul 1, 2018 by Jim M
So happy to read you enjoyed the Hotel!
Feb 13, 2017 by Jim
We would love to have you back! thank you for your review!
Nice hotel. Centrally located.
Glad to hear all went perfect! We hope to see you again as well!
What a wonderful surprise!
Jul 1, 2016 by Jim
The PERFECT place to stay in Key West
May 20, 2016 by Jim
I love no cons! Thank you so much!
About the The Gardens HotelLocation 526 Angela Street, Key West, FL 33040
The Gardens Hotel offers its guests 2 outdoor swimming pools. There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at one of the bars, which include 2 bars/lounges and a poolside bar. Free breakfast is available daily. WiFi is free in public spaces. A library, a terrace, and tour/ticket assistance are also featured at the business-friendly The Gardens Hotel. For a fee, parking is available. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 4-star Key West bed & breakfast.
- 21 guestrooms or units
- 2 levels
- 5 buildings
- 2 bars or lounges
- Built in 1927
- Buffet breakfast (free)
- Dining venue
- Bar by the pool
- Towels for the beach
- Poolside lounge chairs
- Umbrellas for the pool
- Coffee in lobby
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Smoking in designated areas
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Key West, FL (EYW-Key West Intl.) (6.2 km / 3.9 mi)
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
The Gardens Hotel offers 21 air-conditioned accommodations with laptop-compatible safes and complimentary bottled water. Rooms open to furnished balconies or patios. Each accommodation is individually furnished and decorated. Memory foam beds feature Egyptian cotton sheets and premium bedding. 32-inch flat-screen televisions come with premium cable channels. Refrigerators and coffee/tea makers are provided. Bathrooms include bathtubs or showers with jetted bathtubs, bathrobes, designer toiletries, and complimentary toiletries. Guests can surf the web using the complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and phones. Additionally, rooms include hair dryers and irons/ironing boards. In-room massages and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- Private balcony or patio (furnished)
- Memory foam beds
- Jetted tub
- Flat-screen television
- Cable channels
- Premium channels
- Coffee maker
- Egyptian cotton linens
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Bathtub or shower
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Massage in room (surcharge)
- Hair dryer
- Laptop safe
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fan
- Ensuite bathroom
- Unique furnishings
- Unique decor
Food & Drink
Guests are served free buffet breakfast daily from 8:30 AM to 10:30 AM.
Divine wine gallery - Overlooking the pool and garden, this wine bar specializes in American cuisine and serves light fare only.
2 outdoor swimming pools are on site.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Ecotours nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Skydiving nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at 9:30 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 25
Special check-in instructions:
The front desk is open daily from 8:00 AM - 10:00 PM.
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning.
The front desk at this property is open daily from 8:00 AM - 10:00 PM.
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving after hours will have to wait until the next morning to check in.
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children younger than 16 are not allowed at this adults-only property. All guests 16 and older are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets: USD 50.00 per pet, per night
- Only dogs are allowed
- Maximum 1 per room (weight limit: 44 lbs)
- Certain rooms only, restrictions apply
- You can request a pet-friendly room by reaching out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 25 years old. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 25 years old. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Only service animals are allowed
- Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cribs (infant beds) available
- No elevators
- Minimum guest age is 16
- Caters to adults only
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: USD 25 per night
- Pet fee: USD 50.00 per pet, per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Gardens Hotel
- Gardens Hotel Key West
- Gardens Key West
You should know
- This is an adults-only property and guests under 16 years old aren't allowed.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Pets are welcome in certain rooms only; other restrictions apply (please see the Fees section for related charges). To make arrangements for your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- The Gardens Hotel is listed in the 2015 Condé Nast Traveler Top 100 List.
- The property is a member of Preferred Hotels & Resorts.