A visit to Johnson Hall will always be time well spent.
You'll locate it in Fort Collins, roughly 55 miles (89 kilometers) from the state capital, Denver.
Geting a room at the Best Western University Inn and Remington Flats Hotel is the next best thing to sleeping at Johnson Hall itself, at least as far as convenience is concerned.
Not too far away, there are a few well-priced accommodations perfect for making your travel allowance go further. Two of your choices include the La Quinta Inn & Suites Fort Collins and the Super 8 Fort Collins.
Conveniently located within walking distance, Dazbog Coffee is among the most popular places to unwind and recharge. Or, perhaps you can take a seat at Aloha Coffee and Grill. It's close by and famous for serving up tasty food. Travelers desiring a drink or two may like to swing by The Boot Grill, also just a short walk away.
Other Things to Do Near Johnson Hall
If you're hoping to fit as much as humanly possible into your break, here are some other things that are happening:
- Pull on your best walking boots and take on Roaring Creek Trail. This rewarding hiking trail is a fantastic way to acquaint yourself with the natural charm of this region.
- Colorado State University is not merely an institution for academia, but also a cherished place for the nearby community.
- Breathe in the wonderful fragrances that surround you and enjoy the colorful floral displays at Annual Flower Trial Garden.
- The outstanding performances, festivals and various other events offered by Fort Collins Lincoln Center are adored by the community's creators and viewers.
- Learn all about local natural environments with a tour of PERC.