Book a hotel near International Friendship Gardens, Michigan City
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near International Friendship Gardens
International Friendship Gardens Hotel & Travel Guide
Dust off your walking shoes and bask in the nature around you at International Friendship Gardens, a great place to spend a day in the fresh air with friends and family.
You can find it in Michigan City, about 140 miles (225 kilometers) out of the state capital, Indianapolis.
Enjoy some breakfast at the Blue Chip Casino Hotel and Spa before you set out to explore International Friendship Gardens. Seeing as it's only 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, you won't have to rush!
If you're sick of having to choose between eating a fancy meal or buying souvenirs, free up some of your cash by reserving a room at one of the surrounding area's low-cost accommodations. Some choices are the Quality Inn and the Baymont Inn & Suites Michigan City.
After visiting all the major tourist sights, get a taste of the offerings at Up N Smoke Rib Shack (2311 U.S. 12, Michigan City), 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near International Friendship GardensAfter you've been to International Friendship Gardens, prepare for the other excellent attractions available in the wider region:
- Whether you're a high roller or just looking for some fun, Blue Chip Casino is a great place to try your luck.
- Minden Bog is a perfect example of a marshy ecosystem and it's worth taking the time to explore.
- Enjoy a rest and flip through a magazine in Oasis Splash Pad, an idyllic urban sanctuary.
- With a diverse collection of interesting species, Washington Park Zoo is invariably the perfect place to explore and enjoy the wildlife first-hand.
- The performances, festivals and special events showcased at Lubeznik Center for the Arts are appreciated by the local creators and spectators.
Take a train at the nearest station, Carroll Ave. (Michigan City), after you've seen International Friendship Gardens. It's only 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.