Pet lovers shouldn't miss the chance to visit Idaho Falls, a family-friendly city known for its riverfront and restaurants, as well as attractions like Colonial Theater and Idaho Falls Greenbelt Trail. Choose from Travelocity's 20 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Idaho Falls and bring Fido along!
How to Wander Wisely in Idaho Falls with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Idaho Falls Greenbelt.
- Other things to see include Museum of Idaho, Wes Deist Aquatic Center, and Idaho Falls Idaho Temple.
- Need a pet store? Try Tuesday Morning and Cowboy Geckos.
- For vet care, Countryside Veterinary Hospital, Willowcreek Animal Hospital, and Ammon Veterinary Hospital are located in the area.
Top Pet-Friendly Hotels in Idaho Falls
- Best Western Driftwood Inn
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the breakfast and family amenities.
- Residence Inn by Marriott Idaho Falls
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 3-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its location and clean rooms.
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Idaho Falls
Pets stay free at this 3-star hotel. Guests appreciate its location and spacious rooms.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Idaho Falls
Weather can make or break your stay, especially if you want to spend time outdoors. Here are the average daytime and nighttime temperatures to help better plan your time in Idaho Falls.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 53°F in the daytime to 11°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 82°F and the nighttime average is 29°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 88°F in the daytime to 35°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 67°F and the nighttime average is 11°F.