Pet lovers shouldn't miss the chance to visit Huntington, a family-friendly city known for its restaurants and entertainment, as well as attractions like Keith Albee Theatre and Huntington Museum of Art. Choose from Travelocity's 12 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Huntington and bring Fido along!
How to Wander Wisely in Huntington with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Virginia Point Park, Ritter Park, and Village of Barboursville Park.
- Other things to see include Pullman Square, Big Sandy Superstore Arena, and Joan C Edwards Stadium.
- Need a pet store? Try Petland, Cheezy Corals, or Duke's Dog Gone Grooming.
- For vet care, Proctorville Animal Clinic, Ayers Animal Hospital, and Merritts Creek Veterinary Center are located in the area.
Top Pet-Friendly Hotels in Huntington
- TownePlace Suites by Marriott Huntington
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel. Guests appreciate the breakfast and helpful staff.
- Comfort Inn
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel. Guests appreciate the breakfast and pool.
- Days Inn by Wyndham Huntington
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the pool and exceptional value.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Huntington
Weather can make or break your stay, especially if you want to spend time wandering around the city. We have gathered the average temperatures to help plan your trip in Huntington.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 62°F in the daytime to 25°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 86°F and the nighttime average is 40°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 86°F in the daytime to 51°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 73°F and the nighttime average is 26°F.