Organizing a trip to Horseshoe Park during your vacation?
It's in Estes Park. If you aren't quite familiar with the name, it is 55 miles (89 kilometers) outside of the capital of the state, Denver.
Prospective visitors will be glad to know there are 24 hotels within 6 miles (10 kilometers) of Horseshoe Park. You can add the Romantic RiverSong Inn and Aspen Winds on Fall River to your list.
Other Things to Do Near Horseshoe Park
You've traveled here for Horseshoe Park, but you could be just as pleased with what else the region has available:
- Reconnect with nature by visiting the popular Fall River Entrance Station, a wonderful place for visitors craving some time in the outdoors.
- Fall River Visitor Center can provide you with everything you'll need to make the most of your stay.
- Try the Historic Fall River Hydroplant, where your kids may like the exhibits and learn something new.
- Go for an expedition among the beauty of nature at Upper Beaver Meadows Trailhead, a popular trail.
- Push yourself to the limit with a hike up Deer Mountain.