Pet lovers shouldn't miss the chance to visit Higginsville, a quaint and family-friendly city known for its breweries and gardens, as well as sights like Arcadian Moon Vineyards and Winery and Tri-City Country Club. Choose from Travelocity's 12 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Higginsville and bring your doggy along!
How to Wander Wisely in Higginsville with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Indian Foothills Park.
- Other things to see include Battle of Lexington State Historic Site, Shirkey Golf Club, and Nicholas Beazley Aviation Museum.
- For vet care, Higginsville Animal Hospital, Concordia Veterinary Clinic, and Shockley Veterinary Services: Shockley Robert DVM are located in the area.
Top Pet-Friendly Hotels in Higginsville
- SureStay Hotel by Best Western Higginsville
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2-star motel. Guests appreciate its comfy beds.
- Night Inn
Cats and dogs are allowed for a fee at this 2-star motel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its quiet location and comfy beds.
- Super 8 by Wyndham Marshall
Dogs are allowed for a fee at this 2-star motel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the helpful staff.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Higginsville
Weather can make or break your stay, especially if you want to spend time outdoors. Here are the average daytime and nighttime temperatures to help plan your trip in Higginsville.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 61°F in the daytime to 18°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 87°F and the nighttime average is 37°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 89°F in the daytime to 48°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 74°F and the nighttime average is 19°F.