Book a hotel near Hickam Air Force Base, Western Honolulu
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Hickam Air Force Base
Hickam Air Force Base Hotel & Travel Guide
If you are the type of person that has a never-ending curiosity, you'll be sure to have a great time at Hickam Air Force Base.
It's situated in Honolulu, a state capital that's home to a variety of memorable sites.
If you’re on the lookout for a cheap hotel, look into the Castle Pacific Marina Inn Airport Hotel, just 4 miles (6 kilometers) away.
For all those who are finding it a bit difficult to pay attention to the day's events, a coffee and a snack might be the cure. Just 0.08 miles (0.13 kilometers) from Hickam Air Force Base, Green Beans Coffee (655 Vickers Avenue, Honolulu) is the best option here. A good local eatery, Papa John's Pizza (1232 Hangar Ave, Honolulu) serves up some heartier fare that's guaranteed to please even the most ferocious hunger.
Other Things to Do Near Hickam Air Force BaseHere are some of the wider region's other diversions:
- You might be an aircraft expert, or you might simply enjoy the relative ease of jetting off to somewhere you've never been. No matter how you feel about the art of flight, visitors from all walks of life will be fascinated by Pacific Aviation Museum Pearl Harbor.
- Discover the difference between bogeys, birdies and backswings, by spending a day out on the green at Navy Marine Golf Course.
- To make sure that the past is never left behind, this area built USS Oklahoma Memorial so that visitors and locals could reflect on past events.
- Spend a few hours practicing your swing at Mamala Bay Golf Course.
- Take some time to quietly ponder the significance of past events with a visit to USS Arizona Memorial.