Pet lovers shouldn't miss the chance to visit Helena, a family-friendly city known for its restaurants and cafés, as well as attractions like Holter Museum of Art and Cathedral of St. Helena. You can choose from Travelocity's 19 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Helena and bring your pooch along!
How to Wander Wisely in Helena with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Black Sandy State Park, Hauser Dam, and Devil's Tower.
- Other things to see include Cathedral Church of St. Peter, Helena Civic Center, and Exploration Works.
- Need a pet store? Try Dragonfly Reptiles, Fishwerx LLC, or Helena Area Friends of Pets.
- For vet care, Montana Veterinary Specialists, Alpine Animal Clinic, and Henry-Ford, Darice, Dvm - Alpine Animal Clinic are located in the area.
Featured Pet-Friendly Hotels in Helena
- Wingate by Wyndham Helena Airport
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel. Guests appreciate the WiFi and family amenities.
- Jorgenson's Inn & Suites
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the bar and convenient parking.
- Best Western Premier Helena Great Northern Hotel
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 3-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the breakfast and pool.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Helena
Weather can make or break your trip, especially if you want to spend time outdoors. Here are the average daytime and nighttime temperatures to help plan your trip in Helena.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 53°F in the daytime to 11°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 81°F and the nighttime average is 29°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 88°F in the daytime to 38°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 66°F and the nighttime average is 10°F.