Are you thinking it's time to make your way to Hawksbill Greenway?
To find it, travel approximately 100 miles (161 kilometers) from the state capital, Richmond, to Thorton Gap Entrance Shenandoah.
We won't say you'll be overwhelmed with choice as far as booking a place to stay in the vicinity of Hawksbill Greenway, but you still have 2 options within 6 miles (10 kilometers) that you can pick from. See which one you prefer out of the Days Inn New Market Battlefield and Budget Inn New Market.
Other Things to Do Near Hawksbill Greenway
If you want to fit as many things as possible into your trip, see what else is going on:
- Whether you're an enthusiastic golfer or it's your first foray onto the green, don't miss the chance to play a couple of rounds at The Shenvalee Golf Course.
- You should consider spending some time at Shenandoah Valley Flea Market. Have fun as you stroll among some charming stalls displaying local goods.
- New Market Battlefield is a place that you can visit to really get an understanding of it's historical significance.
- Give the kids a treat with a memorable visit to Luray Zoo - A Rescue Zoo, a well-known animal sanctuary.
- Hall of Valor Civil War Museum is a popular spot where you can see exhibits on the military and its history.