Book a hotel near Harrisonburg Farmers Market, Harrisonburg
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Harrisonburg Farmers Market
Harrisonburg Farmers Market Hotel & Travel Guide
On the lookout for a room not far from Harrisonburg Farmers Market?
To get there, head 100 miles (161 kilometers) from the state capital, Richmond, until you get to Swift Run Gap Entrance Shenandoah.
If you're searching for the perfect accommodation, you can take your pick from 15 possibilities that are within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Harrisonburg Farmers Market. A lot of people have had good experiences at The Stonewall Jackson Inn, 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) away, the Residence Inn by Marriott Harrisonburg, 2 miles (3 kilometers) away, and the Doubletree by Hilton Harrisonburg, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
We wouldn't want a constrained budget to discourage you from traveling the world. There's a limited range of bargain accommodation solutions here. The Days Inn Harrisonburg and the Joshua Wilton House are just 1 mile (2 kilometers) and 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) away, respectively.
Want some caffeine, a treat or both to help fuel your adventures? Black Sheep Coffee is a lovely place to treat yourself to a snack and it's within walking distance of Harrisonburg Farmers Market. If you've really built up an appetite, Rocktown Kitchen is also close-at-hand, and is an unbeatable place to enjoy a main meal. Don't forget that you're on vacation. You're allowed to indulge in a couple of drinks before tucking in, and Pale Fire Brewing Co. is yet another short walk away.
Other Things to Do Near Harrisonburg Farmers MarketYou'll be able to discover a host of other attractions after enjoying Harrisonburg Farmers Market:
- Look up Virginia Quilt Museum once you've been to all the well-known museums and you're hungry for more!
- Explore More Discovery Museum has numerous interactive displays for inquiring minds. Your children will be entertained for hours!
- You'll love a fascinating guided tour of Frank Kemper House, an area historic house.
- For a deeper insight into the character of this destination, sign up for a visitors' tour of the campus and significant buildings of James Madison University.
- Putt-putt golf has to be one of those activities that never seems to lose its excitement and charm. Be a kid again for a little while at Putter-A-Round Mini Golf.