If you're on the hunt for something engaging to do on your travels, a visit to Greeley Ice Haus is an excellent choice.
You'll find it in Greeley, about 50 miles (80 kilometers) out of the state capital, Denver.
If you choose to set up base at the Currier Inn and Clarion Inn & Conference Center Greeley, you will be so close to Greeley Ice Haus that you'll basically be neighbors.
The surrounding area's value hotels manage to provide friendly, quality service while keeping their rates as low as possible. You could try the Candlewood Suites Greeley and the Super 8 Greeley CO.
Whether you're craving a delicious snack or just a place to take a break, Keynote Coffee Co. can take care of your needs, and it's conveniently located a short walk away. An often-visited dining establishment which is also nearby is The Mad Cow Saloon. It's a great choice if you're particularly hungry and would like something a bit more indulgent. Don't forget that you're on vacation. You're allowed to have a couple of drinks before you call it a day, and Moxi Theater is another short jaunt away.
Other Things to Do Near Greeley Ice Haus
In addition to Greeley Ice Haus, here's a list of more things in the area that you're going to want to check out:
- History doesn't always come to life in lecture auditoriums, but the exhibits at Greeley History Museum provide an authentic experience for all.
- Give your family the opportunity to learn about the history of the railway with a morning or afternoon at Greeley Freight Station Museum.
- Learning about the history of an area at Meeker Home Museum will help you become more understanding of the land and its people during your getaway.
- It's one thing to learn about history from a documentary, but when you actually see Centennial Village Museum, it is something very unique.
- Island Grove Regional Park is a local venue for conferences. It's located in the area and has a number of nearby restaurants, cafes and hotels.