A visit to Great Falls will always be time well spent.
You'll find it in Torrington, approximately 130 miles (209 kilometers) from the capital of the state, Concord.
After spending time at Great Falls, cap things off at a cozy hotel. There are 2 potential candidates within 6 miles (10 kilometers). See which one appeals to you the most out of the Locust Tree Bed and Breakfast and Inn at Iron Masters.
Other Things to Do Near Great Falls
You're surely not intending to call it quits after Great Falls? Allow yourself some time to see what else the wider region has to offer:
- You'll see the region in a whole new light after witnessing the picturesque natural surroundings from Mount Frissell, a much-loved summit here.
- Scoville Memorial Library boasts an useful collection of fascinating books and various other resources that readers won't want to miss. Remember to enquire in advance for information such as operation hours and visiting rules.
- Get your tickets as early as you can if you hope to see a concert at Music Mountain.
- Develop your palate with the aromatic notes of the wines sampled at Land of Nod Vineyard and Winery.
- You don't have to be an architect in order to see the difference between West Cornwall Covered Bridge and bridges created today. Visit this historic site to experience this structure up close.