A visit to Granite City Speedway is a great way to make the most of your vacation time.
To reach it, you'll have to travel 65 miles (105 kilometers) from the state capital, St. Paul, until you get to St. Cloud.
Hotel options are somewhat sparse in the immediate vicinity of Granite City Speedway, but there are 6 possibilities within 6 miles (10 kilometers). The Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, St. Cloud East, MN and Courtyard St. Cloud are two establishments you might want to consider.
If you're wanting an inexpensive hotel, look into the Americas Best Value Inn, just 3 miles (5 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Granite City Speedway
Whether you're wanting to venture down the path less traveled or explore the more well-known sights, you won't run out of things to do after you visit Granite City Speedway:
- Even if you think you're a golfer extraordinaire, there's no reason you can't enjoy a little fun at Summerland Family Fun Park.
- Sports fans, young and old, will enjoy Minnesota Amateur Baseball Hall of Fame. You can look back on the famous victories and remember the legends.
- If you want a conference venue that provides excellent facilities and services, try St. Cloud River's Edge Convention Center. There are also hotels and restaurants in the vicinity.
- Get set for an evening of entertainment and talent when you visit Paramount Theater.
- Stroll around Munsinger Clemens Gardens and discover the various plants, flowers and trees. Adults and kids alike should definitely learn something they didn't already know about their favorite species.