Enjoy your time at Grand Manan Ferry.
It's located in Blacks Harbour, 65 miles (105 kilometers) outside of the provincial capital, Fredericton.
Throw down your bags, get some sleep and delight in being a short distance from Grand Manan Ferry when you make a reservation at The Harbour Tide Inn B&B, only 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Grand Manan Ferry
After you're finally finished at Grand Manan Ferry, you aren't going to be at a loss for ideas with all of the other things that are available in the rest of the area:
- Pea Point Island Lighthouse has escorted many fishermen away from danger throughout the years and is an important monument in the region.
- As far as historic local landmarks go, not many people can argue with the splendid view and impressive architecture of Lighthouse Point Lighthouse.
- With a clear view of the water and a fascinating history, Green's Point Lighthouse makes for a pleasant day out.
- Get to Deer Island Ferry, where you can board the ship and start your adventure.
- Take in the impressive architecture and the rich background of Head Harbour Lightstation.