Pet owners shouldn't miss Golden, a city known for its shopping, and sights like Coors Brewery and Red Rocks Amphitheater. Take your pick from Travelocity's 10 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Golden and bring your pooch along!
How to Wander Wisely in Golden with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Clear Creek History Park, Mount Galbraith Park, and Apex Park.
- Other things to see include Astor House Museum, Bradford Washburn American Mountaineering Museum, and Golden History Center.
- Need a pet store? Try The Green Paw and Spaw, Hobnob Pet, or Pet World.
- For vet care, Pet Cremation Services, Banfield Pet Hospital, and Wheat Ridge Animal Hospital are located in the area.
Best Pet-Friendly Hotels in Golden
- Residence Inn by Marriott Denver West / Golden
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 3-star hotel. Guests appreciate the breakfast and helpful staff.
- TownePlace Suites Denver West/Federal Center
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel. Guests appreciate the breakfast and pool.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Golden
Weather can make a huge difference, especially if you want to spend time wandering around the city. We have gathered the average temperatures to help better plan your time in Golden.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 60°F in the daytime to 22°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 86°F and the nighttime average is 32°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 88°F in the daytime to 42°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 71°F and the nighttime average is 21°F.