Gadsden Mall is definitely a place worth making the time for.
It is located in Gadsden, an estimated 110 miles (177 kilometers) outside of the state capital, Montgomery.
There are 3 hotels close by, so it'd be a wise idea to book as soon as your dates are confirmed. The Hampton Inn Gadsden and Super 8 Gadsden AL are both within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Gadsden Mall.
For those that appreciate bargain prices, consider taking a room at one of the low-cost hotels available here. If you don't know where to start, consider the Budget Inn Gadsden and the Rodeway Inn Gadsden.
Just a short distance away, Joe Muggs Coffee is the ideal place to grab a quick bite and a beverage. You can locate more comprehensive dining options also close by at Arby's. After sunset, you might like to walk down the road to Logan's Roadhouse for a quiet drink.
Other Things to Do Near Gadsden Mall
Surely you weren't planning to call it quits after Gadsden Mall? Give yourself some time to experience what else the area has available:
- Mary G Hardin Center for Cultural Arts features art courses, exhibits and music shows that are sure to lend you a better understanding of the area's dynamic arts scene.
- Each piece of artwork in a museum has an intriguing story to tell. At Imagination Place, you can explore the exhibits, stop for a closer look and discover their stories.
- Responsible for the presentation and safekeeping of noteworthy artworks, Gadsden Museum of Art is the perfect attraction for the art aficionado.
- Go for a hike among the beauty of nature at Martin Wildlife Park Trail, a popular local trail.
- Take the opportunity to show off your stance, posture and swing at Twin Bridges Golf Club.