Find & compare hotels with an indoor pool in Frederick, MD from $70
Top Frederick Hotels with an Indoor Pool
Pet lovers shouldn't miss the chance to visit Frederick, a family-friendly city known for its restaurants and art galleries, as well as attractions like Hood College and Frederick Fairgrounds. Take your pick from Travelocity's 22 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Frederick and bring your pooch along!
How to Wander Wisely in Frederick with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Cunningham Falls State Park, Catoctin Mountain Park, and Baker Park.
- Other things to see include Fort Detrick, Francis Scott Key Mall, and Westview Promenade.
- Need a pet store? Try Puddle Aquatics, Hunting Creek Fisheries Inc, or Pawsitively Pet.
- For vet care, Barbara A. Stastny, DVM, CVCA Cardiac Care For Pets, and Keysville Mobile Veterinary Services LLC are located in the area.
Top Pet-Friendly Hotels in Frederick
- Comfort Inn
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel. Guests appreciate the breakfast and helpful staff.
- Econo Lodge Frederick I-70
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the helpful staff.
- Boston Inn
Dogs are allowed for a fee at this 2-star motel. Guests appreciate the helpful staff and exceptional value.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Frederick
Weather can make or break your stay, especially if you're hoping to spend time outdoors. Here are the average day and night temperatures to help better plan your time in Frederick.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 62°F in the daytime to 26°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 88°F and the nighttime average is 40°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 89°F in the daytime to 53°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 74°F and the nighttime average is 27°F.