Pet owners shouldn't miss Fort Mill, a family-friendly and culturally-rich city known for its baseball and shopping, as well as attractions like Anne Springs Close Greenway and Knights Stadium. Take your pick from Travelocity's 3 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Fort Mill and bring your fur babies along!
How to Wander Wisely in Fort Mill with Your Pet
- Culture enthusiasts will want to visit NarroWay Theater.
- Other things to see include Regent Park Golf Club, Carowinds Theme Park, and Bank of America Stadium.
- Need a pet store? Try Pet Supplies Plus, Town of Ayrsley, or Animal Supply House.
- For vet care, Carolina Vet (Charlotte), PetSmart, and Mixed Pet Veterinary Hospital are located in the area.
Best Pet-Friendly Hotels in Fort Mill
- TownePlace Suites by Marriott Charlotte Fort Mill
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply.
- Motel 6 Charlotte Carowinds SC
Pets stay free at this 2-star motel. Guests appreciate its location and comfortable rooms.
- Comfort Inn at Carowinds
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its location and comfy beds.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Fort Mill
Weather can make a huge difference, especially if you want to spend time outdoors. We have gathered the average daytime and nighttime temperatures to help plan your vacation in Fort Mill.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 69°F in the daytime to 30°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 90°F and the nighttime average is 44°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 91°F in the daytime to 56°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 77°F and the nighttime average is 30°F.