You're bound to enjoy your experience at Forks of the Credit Provincial Park.
When you're ready to start your adventure, it will be waiting for you in Ontario.
Want to stay not too far from Forks of the Credit Provincial Park? You’ll find 2 accommodation options within 6 miles (10 kilometers) for you to select from. You can compare the Red Pine Inn & Conference Centre and Stevenson Farms B&B - Harvest Spa.
Other Things to Do Near Forks of the Credit Provincial Park
You'll be able to explore a wide range of other attractions after your outing to Forks of the Credit Provincial Park:
- Take your family for a trek in the fresh air at Earl Rowe Provincial Park.
- If you're a golfing enthusiast and wouldn't mind playing a quick round, make your way to Nottawasaga Inn Resort Golf Club.
- Roll up! Roll up! Take a walk on the wild side and visit Beeton Fairgrounds for some fun and games.
- A day at Dufferin County Museum & Archives is an excellent way to learn about regional history in a relaxed setting.
- Discover facts about local natural environments with a trip to Mansfield Outdoor Centre.