Book a hotel near Florida Historic Capitol Museum, Capitol Hill
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Florida Historic Capitol Museum
Florida Historic Capitol Museum Hotel & Travel Guide
Broaden your knowledge on this region and its culture as you wander around Florida Historic Capitol Museum.
It's one of the many attractions that makes Tallahassee, the state capital, such a popular destination for travelers.
There's a nice mix of 15 accommodations that are within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Florida Historic Capitol Museum, but it's still a wise idea to book ahead of time. Lots of people have had a good experience at the Four Points by Sheraton Tallahassee Downtown, 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) away, the Residence Inn Tallahassee Universities at the Capitol, 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) away, and the Aloft Tallahassee Downtown, 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) away.
If you're looking for modestly priced hotels, there are a handful available here. Located 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) away is the Econo Lodge Tallahassee. Alternatively, there's also the Motel 6 Tallahassee - Downtown, 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) away.
If you like to feel like a million dollars every once in a while, you'll be taken care of if you choose to stay at one of the top-end establishments available just a short distance away. A pair of favorites include the Hotel Duval, Autograph Collection, 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) away, and the Governors Inn, only 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) away.
Do you want a good coffee, a delicious treat or something else to keep up your sightseeing stamina? Sharkey's Capital Cafe is a lovely place to indulge in a snack and it's not far from Florida Historic Capitol Museum. If you have some spare time and an appreciation for eating, you can also try out the impressive cuisine at Crumb Box. It's the ideal time to enjoy a nightcap when twilight starts creeping in. Enquire about the most popular beer or wine at Andrew's Capital Grill & Bar, only five minutes away by foot.
Other Things to Do Near Florida Historic Capitol MuseumOnce you are done with Florida Historic Capitol Museum, don't neglect the area's other attractions:
- If you're looking for a local civic building and a historic point of interest, head over to Florida State Capitol Building.
- Gain a better understanding of how this area operates by visiting New Capitol Building. Be sure to look into visiting times before heading over to this interesting landmark.
- A hike along the well-known Lake Overstreet Trail will reward nature enthusiasts with scenic vistas and a refreshing break from the buzz of city life.
- Go on a hike at Tallahassee-St. Marks Historic Railroad State Trail, a popular local hiking trail.
- Get out your walking boots and head out to Stoney Bayou Trail. This refreshing hike is a terrific way to experience the natural charm of this area.