If you're searching around for something engaging to do on your vacation, a trip to Flea Market Tallahassee is a good idea.
Tallahassee, the capital of the state, is proud to be known as its home.
Staying within a short commute of Flea Market Tallahassee won't be too hard, due to the fact that there are 25 different hotels less than 6 miles (10 kilometers) away. The Four Points by Sheraton Tallahassee Downtown and Homewood Suites by Hilton Tallahassee are two places worth considering.
For tourists that like low prices, consider booking a room at one of the budget solutions available here. You will find the Best Western Tallahassee-Downtown Inn & Suites and the Days Inn Tallahassee-Government Center a short drive away.
Reward yourself with a night at one of the high-end hotels within easy driving distance. The Hotel Duval, Autograph Collection and Governors Inn are excellent.
Other Things to Do Near Flea Market Tallahassee
You've been traveling for quite some time, so surely Flea Market Tallahassee isn't going to be your only stop. Once you've taken it in, be sure to investigate what else the area has available:
- Pull on your favorite walking shoes and head out on Tallahassee-Saint Marks Historic Railroad Trail State Park. This scenic trail is an ideal way to immerse yourself in the charming natural beauty of the area.
- Get out your hiking shoes and head out on Saint Marks Trail. This scenic trail is a wonderful way to see the glorious natural beauty of the area.
- Go on a walk through Florida A&M University, and admire the historic buildings and grounds.
- Improve your swing and try to shave some strokes off your game at Hilaman Golf Course.
- Kick off your shoes and breathe in the fresh air of Optimist Park, a leafy urban oasis.