Pet lovers shouldn't miss the chance to visit Flagler Beach, a family-friendly and charming city known for its beaches and natural parks, as well as sights like Bulow Plantation Ruins Historic State Park and Wadsworth Park. You can choose from Travelocity's 9 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Flagler Beach and bring your fur babies along!
How to Wander Wisely in Flagler Beach with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Betty Steflik Memorial Preserve and Gamble Rogers Memorial State Recreation Area at Flagler Beach.
- Other things to see include Flagler Beach Historical Museum, Flagler Beach Municipal Pier, and First Baptist Church of Flagler Beach.
- Need a pet store? Try Pet Supermarket, Art LaMay Studios, or Tuesday Morning.
- For vet care, Flagler Animal Hospital, Atlantic Animal Hospital Ormond Beach, and Banfield Pet Hospital are located in the area.
Featured Pet-Friendly Hotels in Flagler Beach
- Beach Front Motel
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2-star motel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the exceptional value.
- Beach at 1703 - 5 Br home by RedAwning
Pets are allowed at this 3.5-star vacation home.
- Topaz Motel / Hotel
Dogs are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the restaurant and pool.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Flagler Beach
Weather can make or break your trip, especially if you're hoping to spend time outdoors. We have gathered the average day and night temperatures to help plan your vacation in Flagler Beach.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 74°F in the daytime to 45°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 88°F and the nighttime average is 55°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 89°F in the daytime to 70°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 84°F and the nighttime average is 46°F.