Tasting the crisp, clean air at Festival Park is the perfect way to calm your restless mind.
It's located in Orlando, a much-loved city that beckons people from all over the world.
If time is of the essence, book a room at The Eo Inn - Downtown. It's situated just 1 mile (2 kilometers) away from Festival Park.
If you feel fine without expensive facilities, you may book a room at one of a handful of low-cost solutions just a short drive away. Two favorites are the Days Inn Orlando Downtown and the Quality Inn & Suites Winter Park Village Area.
You don’t need to be a celebrity to stay at one of the high-end hotels that are a short drive away. Look into the Grand Bohemian Orlando, Autograph Collection and The Alfond Inn.
Located close by, IRON COW cafe is an excellent place to treat yourself to a quick snack or a coffee. If you're looking for a place with a more extensive menu, Bad As's Sandwich is sure to satisfy a hungry tummy. You'll chuckle when you relate a few tales over a glass or two at Shelter Air, just a short stroll away.
Other Things to Do Near Festival Park
When you're finished with Festival Park, get ready to experience all that the rest of the area has to offer:
- Spice up your date nights and experience the area's art scene. The Plaza Theatre offers a range of productions for you to enjoy.
- Take a break and read a book in Cherry Tree Park, a leafy urban oasis.
- Colonial Plaza Mall is a prime shopping hub, with a wide selection of stores and food options.
- You'll have a wonderful time finding gifts and souvenirs for your family and friends, as well as a few treats for yourself, at Coytown Shopping Center.
- You don't have to leave the city to take in the fresh air and relaxing atmosphere of parkland spaces. Mayor Carl Langford Park awaits tourists and local people alike.