Book a hotel near Euro Tower, Zagreb
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Euro Tower
Euro Tower Hotel & Travel Guide
You're bound to enjoy your experience at Euro Tower.
You'll be able to experience it in Zagreb, approximately 100 miles (161 kilometers) from the state capital, Klagenfurt am Woerthersee.
You'll be happy to know that there's no short supply of hotels in the immediate vicinity of Euro Tower. With as many as 25 possibilities within 2 miles (3 kilometers), finding the right one is as easy as pie. 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, you'll find the Hotel President Pantovcak. A couple of others to take a look at are the Hotel Esplanade Zagreb, 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) away, and The Westin Zagreb, 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) away.
Why not reserve a hotel that's closer to the more economical end of the spectrum? It's a great way to stay within your vacation budget. You might like to try the Hostel Bureau which is only 1 mile (2 kilometers) away. An alternative solution is the Hostel Centar, just 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
When you want to discover the lap of luxury, choose from several first-class hotels close by. The Hotel Dubrovnik and the Sheraton Zagreb Hotel are some of the excellent choices, located 1 mile (2 kilometers) and 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers) away, respectively.
Make sure you swing by Lobby (Ulica Ivana Lučića 2, Zagreb) for a coffee and a delicious treat after visiting Euro Tower. Or, if the sun is starting to set, cap off your day with a beverage at O2 caffe bar (Ulica Ivana Lučića 4, Zagreb), just 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Euro TowerTake full advantage of your vacation time by checking out the area's other attractions once you're done with Euro Tower:
- National and University Library Zagreb offers an impressive collection of intriguing books and various other resources that reading enthusiasts won't want to miss. Make enquiries in advance for important visiting information.
- Go and devote an hour or two to viewing art at Gallery SC, a local gallery filled with charming exhibits.
- There's a lot to discover at Technical Museum. See a wide range of exhibits on an even wider range of subjects.
- Find out if you can arrange a guided tour of Cibona Tower, or simply spend some time enjoying the busy atmosphere.
- Whether you are interested in plant science or just the charm of nature, Botanical Garden is a fun way to spend a few hours.
Going to Euro Tower by metro couldn't be more convenient. The most convenient station, Central Station, is only 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) away.