Reconnect with nature at Eno River State Park, one of the region's most visited natural attractions.
Raleigh, the state capital, is proud to host it.
Within 6 miles (10 kilometers) of Eno River State Park, there are 13 hotel options for your consideration. You can take a peek at the Washington Duke Inn & Golf Club and Hilton Durham near Duke University.
If you care little about fancy features and simply want to have a roof over your head, you might like to stay at one of the surrounding area's budget-friendly hotels. You'll be able to find the University Inn Durham next to Duke University Medical Center and the Days Inn Durham-Near Duke University a short distance away.
Other Things to Do Near Eno River State Park
When you're done with Eno River State Park, why not swing by some other attractions? Here are a few places to start off with:
- Make some time to go and look at St. Mary's Chapel. Remember to inquire for information on visiting if you'd like to walk inside.
- Pay a visit to Common Ground Theatre and revel in watching talented actors give it all they've got.
- Bennett Place is a site that you can spend a few hours at to get an understanding of it's historical significance.
- History enthusiasts often take part in informational tours of Ayr Mount, a memorable historic residence.
- Hillsborough Visitors Center can provide you with the information you will need to ensure you make the most of your stay.