At Ellangowan, you'll feel a sense of ease as you let go of all of the worries and stress of daily life. Take a nice stroll, enjoy the sunshine and watch the birds flying overhead. Your body and mind will no doubt be grateful.
You'll find this attraction in Little River, 200 miles (322 kilometers) out of Wellington, the national capital.
If you love convenience and comfort, you'll be pleased to hear there are 2 accommodation solutions a short commute from Ellangowan. You can compare the Akaroa on the Beach and SiloStay.
Other Things to Do Near Ellangowan
You can maximize your precious vacation time by sampling the region's other attractions after you're finished with Ellangowan:
- Wrangle the entire gang together for a perfect picture by Tree Crop Farm, a prominent building in the area.
- A calm and protected reserve, Montgomery Park is a great place to unwind.
- Go on a tour to see the fascinating animals of Pohatu Penguin Habitat.
- Enjoy a visit to Catholic St. Patrick's Akaroa and get better acquainted with a spiritual side of the area.
- Go and see what beautiful artworks are currently on display at Artisans Gallery.