Pet lovers shouldn't miss the chance to visit Edison, a family-friendly city known for its restaurants and monuments, as well as attractions like New Jersey Convention and Exposition Center and Raritan Center Business Park. You can choose from Travelocity's 3 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Edison and bring Fido along!
How to Wander Wisely in Edison with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Triple C Ranch and Nature Center and Roosevelt Park.
- Other things to see include Light Dispelling Darkness, Stephen J. Capestro Theater, and AMC Dine-In Theatres Menlo Park 12.
- Need a pet store? Try Tuesday Morning, Ideal Tile Co of Greenbrook, or Ocean Gallery.
- For vet care, PetSmart, Banfield Pet Hospital, and Raritan Animal Hospital are located in the area.
Featured Pet-Friendly Hotels in Edison
- Extended Stay America - Edison - Raritan Center
Cats and dogs are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the exceptional value.
- Red Roof Inn Edison
Cats and dogs stay free at this 2-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the exceptional value.
- Sheraton Edison Hotel Raritan Center
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 3.5-star hotel. Guests appreciate the pool and convenient parking.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Edison
Weather can make or break your trip, especially if you want to spend time outdoors. We have gathered the average daytime and nighttime temperatures to help better plan your trip in Edison.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 56°F in the daytime to 21°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 85°F and the nighttime average is 36°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 86°F in the daytime to 49°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 72°F and the nighttime average is 23°F.