Book a hotel near Early Works Childrens Museum, Huntsville
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Early Works Childrens Museum
Early Works Childrens Museum Hotel & Travel Guide
Get better acquainted with the area when you visit Early Works Childrens Museum, among the best local cultural attractions.
To find it, you'll need to travel 160 miles (257 kilometers) from the state capital, Montgomery, to Huntsville.
When you begin to consider accommodations, there are 4 popular options to choose from. The Embassy Suites by Hilton Huntsville Hotel & Spa and SpringHill Suites Huntsville Downtown are within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Early Works Childrens Museum.
If you are just looking for a nice bed to lay your head on, try one of the handful of low-cost solutions that are a quick drive away. A couple of popular ones are the Comfort Inn Huntsville and the Sleep Inn And Suites Huntsville.
Your most convenient upscale option is The Westin Huntsville, which is roughly 5 miles (8 kilometers) away.
If you'd love a quick rest from exploring Early Works Childrens Museum, take the short walk to Sam & Greg's Pizzeria/Gelateria - Huntsville for a steaming hot coffee. If you'd like to go out for lunch, stay close by and check out the menu at Cotton Row Restaurant. Anyone who is partial to an occasional drink can also pull up a bar stool at Voodoo Lounge Bar & Grill, another short stroll away.
Other Things to Do Near Early Works Childrens MuseumAfter you're finished with Early Works Childrens Museum, get ready to experience what the wider region has to offer:
- At Alabama Constitution Village you will be fascinated by both the history and the building structures.
- You can imagine that you've been transported back to the days of your ancestors as you explore Weeden House Museum, a local historic house.
- Give the kids a chance to burn off a bit of their energy when they're running around and playing at Big Spring Park, a grassy getaway.
- Visually devour the fine art at Huntsville Museum of Art, a notable art museum which should be featured on your list of cultural things to see and do.
- Give yourself the chance to learn all about the history of rail with a morning or afternoon at Huntsville Depot Museum.