Book a hotel near Parkway Place Mall, Huntsville
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Parkway Place Mall
Parkway Place Mall Hotel & Travel Guide
You'll definitely enjoy your time at Parkway Place Mall.
To get there, travel about 160 miles (257 kilometers) from the state capital, Montgomery, until you reach Huntsville.
There are 3 accommodations nearby, so you'd be wise to book ahead. Spend a while comparing the different features of the Embassy Suites by Hilton Huntsville Hotel & Spa and SpringHill Suites Huntsville Downtown, situated within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Parkway Place Mall.
Everybody likes a bargain, and thankfully you don't have to travel far to find one. There is a small number of budget hotels within easy driving distance. The Comfort Inn Huntsville and the Sleep Inn And Suites Huntsville are worth a try.
You'll find one premier hotel in the area, so make sure you make a booking at The Westin Huntsville, 5 miles (8 kilometers) away.
If you're the kind of person who does quite a bit of your sightseeing from behind a cafe table, you're in luck. Within an easy walk, Auntie Anne's Pretzels has all the delicious drinks and snacks you could possibly need. There are some more substantial dining options also close by at IHOP. Don't forget that you're on vacation. You're allowed to indulge in a drink or two before you call it a day, and Applebee's Neighborhood Grill & Bar is another short stroll away.
Other Things to Do Near Parkway Place MallIf you want to experience more than just Parkway Place Mall, get a taste of what else the area has:
- If you're hoping to learn something new, US Veterans' Memorial Museum could be worth checking out.
- Check out the collections at Huntsville-Madison County Public Library, a local library.
- Protected to let nature flourish, Land Trust of North Alabama is a peaceful place to relax with the birds.
- Big Spring Park is a green urban oasis. It's the perfect spot to go for a jog and enjoy nature.
- A day at Early Works Childrens Museum is an excellent way to learn about regional history in a relaxing setting.