Book a hotel near Dolac, Donji Grad
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Dolac
Dolac Hotel & Travel Guide
As soon as you arrive at Dolac, you'll see why so many visitors have it in their travel itinerary.
Zagreb, approximately 100 miles (161 kilometers) from Klagenfurt am Woerthersee, the state capital, is where you'll find it.
Do you find that you're a bit particular when it comes to choosing a hotel? You will be sure to find something to satisfy you here, with just about 28 possibilities near Dolac. You might like to have a look at the Hotel President Pantovcak and the Hotel Esplanade Zagreb, located just 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) and 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) away, respectively. Another choice, The Westin Zagreb, is 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) away.
Give your credit card a break and have a look at the choice of low-priced hotels nearby. For instance, the Hostel Bureau is 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) away, while the Hostel Centar is just 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) away.
Those that appreciate the finer things in life will definitely be spoiled for choice based on the variety of first-class establishments nearby. The Hotel AS tops the list of places, and it's just 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers) away. Or, you could check out the Hotel Dubrovnik, 0.09 miles (0.14 kilometers) away.
If you need a little spark, you can keep your senses alert with a hit of caffeine. You can sip one or two coffees at Caffe Bar Zagorka, just a short walk away. Or, perhaps you can reserve a table at PLAC Kitchen & Grill. It's close at hand and famous for cooking up tasty lunches and dinners. Why not end a wonderful day on a celebratory note? Make your way to Cafe Ceker, just around the corner, and call for a round.
Other Things to Do Near DolacIf you can squeeze it in, you'll want to investigate what else is happening in the area:
- Don't pass up the opportunity to visit Ban Jelacic Square, a piazza which has played a part in the social, cultural and economic life here.
- You're certain to be in awe of Archbishop's Palace, a historically and architecturally intriguing site.
- Broaden your horizons by seeing Zagreb Cathedral. Although you may have to reserve spots for a tour to get a view of the interior, you can still see it from outside.
- Stop by Statue of Dora for a cool photo opportunity and the opportunity to gaze at the statue up close.
- Check out Stone Gate. You will gain a different perspective as you walk underneath it.
Why not get on the metro to visit Dolac? The nearest station, Central Station, is only 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) away.