Find & compare casino resorts in Dodge City, KS from $45
Top Dodge City Casino Resorts & Hotels
Pet lovers shouldn't miss the chance to visit Dodge City, a family-friendly city known for its museums and casinos, as well as attractions like Boot Hill Casino and Boot Hill Museum. Take your pick from Travelocity's 21 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Dodge City and bring your pooch along!
How to Wander Wisely in Dodge City with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Wright Park.
- Other things to see include Boothill Casino and Resort, United Wireless Arena, and Lee Richardson Zoo.
- Need a pet store? Try Ward's Garden Center & Cafe, Petco, or Paws & Claws Pet Shop & Pet Salon.
- For vet care, Kerr Brock DVM, Western Veterinary Clinic LLC, and Weidner Janet DVM are located in the area.
Featured Pet-Friendly Hotels in Dodge City
- Regency Inn and Suites
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star motel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the helpful staff and overall property condition.
- Best Western Plus Country Inn & Suites
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its location and spacious rooms.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Dodge City
Weather can make a huge difference, especially if you want to spend time wandering around the city. Here are the average temperatures to help plan your vacation in Dodge City.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 63°F in the daytime to 20°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 91°F and the nighttime average is 35°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 93°F in the daytime to 50°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 76°F and the nighttime average is 20°F.