A visit to Diann's Weeping Trees Botanical Garden is a great way to take advantage of your travel time.
If you've ever wanted to explore Sandpoint, now is your chance!
You'll find 2 hotels a short drive from Diann's Weeping Trees Botanical Garden, each offering comfort and convenience. You can check out the Dover Bay Resort on Lake Pend Oreille and Dover Bay Resort.
Other Things to Do Near Diann's Weeping Trees Botanical Garden
After visiting Diann's Weeping Trees Botanical Garden, prepare yourself for the other excellent attractions available in the wider region:
- Head to one of the region's most prominent bodies of flowing water, Pend Oreille River.
- An excursion to Bonner County Historical Society Museum, a well-respected history museum, is always sure to be enjoyable and educational.
- Add a taste of the arts to your vacation by enjoying a play at Panida Theater.
- You can show off your posture, stance and swing at Sandpoint Elks Golf Course.
- Fans of water sports will enjoy A Day at the Lake, where there's a range of activities to get you on the water.