Find & compare spa resorts in Sandpoint, ID from $58
Top Sandpoint Spa Resorts & Hotels
Pet owners shouldn't miss Sandpoint, a city known for its skiing, and sights like Schweitzer Mountain Resort and Panida Theater. You can choose from Travelocity's 14 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Sandpoint and bring your pooch along!
How to Wander Wisely in Sandpoint with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Sandpoint City Beach Park, Farragut State Park, and Lakeview Park.
- Other things to see include Bitter End Marina, Liberty Pier, and Bonner County Historical Society Museum.
- Need a pet store? Try Journey's End Ranch, Shakapaw Pet Market, or Priest River Pets.
- For vet care, North Idaho Animal Hospital: Pierce Robert DVM, North Idaho Animal Hospital: Mehra Dawn DVM, and Idaho Veterinary Service P.A. are located in the area.
Featured Pet-Friendly Hotels in Sandpoint
- Western Pleasure Guest Ranch
Dogs are allowed for a fee at this 3-star ranch, although restrictions apply.
- Hotel Ruby Ponderay/Sandpoint
Dogs are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the breakfast and restaurant.
- Days Inn by Wyndham Sandpoint
Dogs are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the breakfast and helpful staff.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Sandpoint
Weather can make or break your trip, especially if you want to spend time outdoors. We have gathered the average daytime and nighttime temperatures to help better plan your vacation in Sandpoint.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 53°F in the daytime to 21°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 77°F and the nighttime average is 32°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 85°F in the daytime to 37°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 65°F and the nighttime average is 20°F.