ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
In shopping district
Within 6 miles (10 km) of this hotel, you'll find Meadow Brook Amphitheatre and Meadow Brook Hall. Oakland University is within 6 miles (10 km) and SEA LIFE Michigan Aquarium is within 12 miles (20 km).
Free shuttle, parking
This hotel features a restaurant, a 24-hour fitness center, and a bar/lounge. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the 24-hour business center, free WiFi in public areas, and valet parking. Enjoy free perks like free self parking and a shopping center shuttle.
Free Internet, refrigerators
Boasting comforts like premium bedding and down comforters, the 143 guestrooms offer free WiFi and free wired Internet, as well as 24-hour room service. Refrigerators, free newspapers, and free local calls are also available.
Royal Park Hotel ratings based on 13 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Royal Park Hotel
Jul 8, 2019 by Social Team at Royal Park Hotel
Thank you so much for taking the time to submit a review. We are delighted that you enjoyed our property and our PARK 600 restaurant. We hope to see you again in the near future.
Jul 2, 2019 by Social Team at Royal Park Hotel
Hello Madmack, Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback about the challenges you experienced during your stay with us. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed the beautiful paint creek and Downtown Rochester. While we do not offer coffee makers in our guest rooms, we do have a wonderful complimentary coffee bar in our lobby which is available each morning until noon. In regards to your room keys not working, we will certainly look into this with our key systems company to avoid challenges in the future. We apologize for any inconvenience related to a receipt, however for your privacy we do not have access to payment information for your guest room as it was booked through Travelocity. We encourage you to reach out to Travelocity for a copy of your receipt and should you have any questions about purchases made at the hotel, we would be happy to assist.
Jun 25, 2019 by Social Team at Royal Park Hotel
Lisa, thanks so much for taking the time to review us. We would love to have you come live with us! We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed every minute of your stay and we hope to see you back again soon!
Nice hotel off the beaten path
Treated like royalty
Fit for Royalty
Royal Park Hotel - Royal treatment
BEST STAY EVER
About the Royal Park HotelLocation 600 E University Drive, Rochester, MI 48307
There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Business amenities include a 24-hour business center and limo/town car service. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. Event space at this hotel measures 19236 square feet (1731 square meters) and includes conference space. A 24-hour fitness center, a library, and a terrace are also featured at the business-friendly Royal Park Hotel. Free self parking is available. This 4-star Rochester hotel is smoke free.
- 143 guestrooms or units
- 4 levels
- 19236 sq ft of conference space
- 1731 sq m of conference space
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Business center (24 hours)
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- Car service
- Wedding services available
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- No smoking on site
- Water dispenser
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
- Free cribs/infant beds
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking , Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Detroit, MI (DTW-Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County) (76.3 km / 47.4 mi)
- Property shuttles: Free shopping center shuttle
- Parking: Free self parking; valet parking available for a surcharge
Royal Park Hotel offers 143 air-conditioned accommodations with laptop-compatible safes and complimentary newspapers. Beds feature down comforters and premium bedding. Televisions come with pay movies. Rooms have partially open bathrooms. Bathrooms include showers, bathrobes, designer toiletries, and hair dryers. Guests can surf the web using the complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks along with free local calls (restrictions may apply). Additionally, rooms include irons/ironing boards and blackout drapes/curtains. In-room massages and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- Bathrooms are partially open
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Premium channels
- Movies for purchase
- Luxury bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Down blanket
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Newspapers (free)
- Local calls (free)
- Massage in room (surcharge)
- Hair dryer
- Laptop safe
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Air conditioning
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy cooked-to-order breakfast on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 11:00 AM and on weekends from 7:30 AM to 11:00 AM.
PARK 600 - This restaurant specializes in local and international cuisine and serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner. A children's menu is available. Happy hour is offered.
Late night fare is available from 24-hour room service.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a 24-hour fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Check-in time starts at 4 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 21
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 20 per day.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets: USD 100 per accommodation, per stay
- Only dogs are allowed
- Maximum 1 per room (weight limit: 20 lbs)
- Certain rooms only, restrictions apply
- You can request a pet-friendly room by reaching out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Only service animals are allowed
- Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 8 and USD 18 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 15 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 100 per accommodation, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20 per day
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Hotel Park Royal
- Hotel Royal Park
- Park Hotel Royal
- Park Royal Hotel
- Royal Hotel Park
- Royal Park
- Royal Park Hotel
- Royal Park Hotel Rochester
- Royal Park Rochester
You should know
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- Pets are welcome in certain rooms only; other restrictions apply (please see the Fees section for related charges). To make arrangements for your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation.