Pet owners shouldn't miss Deadwood, a city known for its hiking trails, and sights like Adams Museum and Adams House Museum. You can choose from Travelocity's 30 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Deadwood and bring Fido along!
How to Wander Wisely in Deadwood with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Broken Boot Gold Mine, Spearfish Canyon Scenic Byway, and Spearfish Canyon North Entrance.
- Other things to see include Days of '76 Museum, Homestake Gold Mine, and Terry Peak Ski Area.
- Need a pet store? Try Bomgaars and Tlc Pet Center.
- For vet care, Spearfish Animal Hospital, Jensen Veterinary Services, and Metzger Holcomb Animal Clinic are located in the area.
Featured Pet-Friendly Hotels in Deadwood
- Days Inn by Wyndham Spearfish
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the breakfast and helpful staff.
- Spearfish Canyon Lodge
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 3.5-star hotel. Guests appreciate its location and quiet rooms.
- Best Western Black Hills Lodge
Dogs are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its location and quiet rooms.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Deadwood
Weather can make or break your trip, especially if you want to spend time wandering around the city. Here are the average temperatures to help plan your vacation in Deadwood.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 53°F in the daytime to 19°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 84°F and the nighttime average is 32°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 89°F in the daytime to 44°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 67°F and the nighttime average is 18°F.