Pet lovers shouldn't miss the chance to visit Davenport, a family-friendly city known for its riverfront and concert halls, as well as attractions like Vander Veer Botanical Park and B.J. and Mabel Palmer Mansion. Choose from Travelocity's 18 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Davenport and bring your four-legged friends along!
How to Wander Wisely in Davenport with Your Pet
- If shopping is in your travel plans, be sure to visit NorthPark Mall.
- Other things to see include RiverCenter, River Music Experience, and Figge Art Museum.
- Need a pet store? Try Blain's Farm & Fleet, Tuesday Morning, or Pet Mart.
- For vet care, Klein Animal Clinic, Rock Island Animal Hospital, and River Bend Animal Clinic are located in the area.
Top Pet-Friendly Hotels in Davenport
- Comfort Inn & Suites Davenport - Quad Cities
Dogs are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the breakfast and pool.
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Davenport
Dogs are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel. Guests appreciate the breakfast and helpful staff.
- Homewood Suites by Hilton Davenport
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 3-star hotel. Guests appreciate the pool and helpful staff.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Davenport
Weather can make or break your stay, especially if you want to spend time wandering around the city. We have gathered the average temperatures to help better plan your time in Davenport.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 56°F in the daytime to 12°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 83°F and the nighttime average is 34°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 84°F in the daytime to 46°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 69°F and the nighttime average is 13°F.