Don't wrack your brain hemming and hawing about what to do next. Darryl Starbird's Rod & Custom Hall of Fame Museum is beckoning.
It is located in Vinita, which is roughly 170 miles (274 kilometers) from the state capital, Oklahoma City.
We cannot say you are spoiled for choice as far as booking a place to stay near Darryl Starbird's Rod & Custom Hall of Fame Museum, but you'll still have 2 options within 6 miles (10 kilometers) to select from. You should add the Stonebrook Inn Grove and WorldMark Grand Lake to your list.
Just 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) away, DogHouse (54250-54998, 85 Oklahoma Circle, Afton) is a fine venue to unwind and savor a wine or beer in the evening.
Other Things to Do Near Darryl Starbird's Rod & Custom Hall of Fame Museum
Surely you aren't going to call it a day after Darryl Starbird's Rod & Custom Hall of Fame Museum? Set aside some time to experience what else the wider region has to offer:
- Enjoy a trip through the fabulous exhibits and displays at National Rod and Custom Car Hall of Fame Museum, an educational excursion for the whole family.
- It's easy to see why the shores of lovely Grand Lake O' the Cherokees are well worth a visit.
- Take a look at the interesting exhibits that are shown at Har-Ber Village.
- If you love golf and would love to play, visit Cherokee Grove Golf Course.
- If you've tried the more well-known museums, you could check out what's on at Afton Station.