Pet lovers shouldn't miss the chance to visit Dalton, a family-friendly city known for its restaurants and temples, as well as attractions like Dalton Freight Depot and Visitors Center and Walnut Square Mall. Take your pick from Travelocity's 38 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Dalton and bring Fido along!
How to Wander Wisely in Dalton with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Fort Mountain State Park, Elsie Holmes Nature Park, and David Pond.
- Other things to see include Northwest Georgia Trade and Convention Center, Clisby Austin House, and Chief Vann House Historic Site.
- Need a pet store? Try Petland, Tuesday Morning, or Hoofs and Paws LLC.
- For vet care, Animal Hospital of Whitfield County, Dalton Animal Care, and Dalton Animal Care North & Kitty Korner are located in the area.
Best Pet-Friendly Hotels in Dalton
- Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Calhoun, GA
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel. Guests appreciate its location and spacious rooms.
- Howard Johnson by Wyndham Dalton
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel. Guests appreciate the breakfast and helpful staff.
- Econo Lodge
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2-star hotel.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Dalton
Weather can make a huge difference, especially if you want to spend time outdoors. Here are the average daytime and nighttime temperatures to help better plan your vacation in Dalton.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 68°F in the daytime to 30°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 89°F and the nighttime average is 42°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 90°F in the daytime to 55°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 79°F and the nighttime average is 31°F.