Pet lovers shouldn't miss the chance to visit Cookeville, a family-friendly city known for its riverfront and restaurants, as well as attractions like Cookeville History Museum and Cookeville Golf Club. Take your pick from Travelocity's 19 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Cookeville and bring your doggy along!
How to Wander Wisely in Cookeville with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Cummins Falls State Park, Burgess Falls State Park, and Hurricane Bridge Recreation Area.
- Other things to see include Sparta Golf and Country Club, Overton County Heritage Museum, and Hidden Valley Golf and Country Club.
- Need a pet store? Try Putnam Farmers Co-Op, Exotic Tropicals, or Paw-Nache Canine Couture.
- For vet care, Humane Society-Putnam County, Copeland Veterinary Hospital, and Cottrell Tamorah P DVM are located in the area.
Best Pet-Friendly Hotels in Cookeville
- Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Cookeville, TN
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the overall property condition and exceptional value.
- Clarion Inn Cookeville
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel. Guests appreciate the helpful staff and exceptional value.
- Lakeside Resort-Lakeside Cabins
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star cabin, although restrictions apply.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Cookeville
Weather can make a huge difference, especially if you're hoping to spend time outdoors. Here are the average day and night temperatures to help plan your trip in Cookeville.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 64°F in the daytime to 25°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 87°F and the nighttime average is 39°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 87°F in the daytime to 50°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 76°F and the nighttime average is 26°F.