Book a hotel near Colonial Springs Spa, Martinsburg
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Colonial Springs Spa
Colonial Springs Spa Hotel & Travel Guide
Thinking about a trip to Colonial Springs Spa on your travels?
It awaits you in Martinsburg, which is 200 miles (322 kilometers) from the state capital, Charleston.
Make the most of the facilities at the Best Western Berkeley Springs Inn before you head out on your journey to explore Colonial Springs Spa. Since it's only 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) away, you're not going to have to rush!
Have you grown weary of paying copious amounts of money for somewhere to sleep? Make your way to the Berkeley Springs Motel, a budget-friendly solution that's located 2 miles (3 kilometers) away.
Make sure you swing by Sheetz (2151 Valley Road, Berkeley Springs) for a caffeine fix and a sweet treat after seeing Colonial Springs Spa. If beer and wine and a lively atmosphere appeals to you, then stop by 19th Hole Cafe (2340 Valley Road, Berkeley Springs), a favorite local watering hole.
Other Things to Do Near Colonial Springs SpaAfter you've seen all there is to see at Colonial Springs Spa, there are a number of other things to do in the wider region:
- If you're an art fan, visit Artists of Merrywoods and take in what's on show.
- Enjoy some of the arts events hosted by Frog Valley Artisans, LTD and become better acquainted with the local arts scene.
- Prospect Peak provides extensive views and it's a great spot to take photos of the surrounding landscape.
- Are you looking for some green space to enjoy a family picnic, a long walk or just soak up the sun? Head over to Berkeley Springs State Park.
- Venture back through time and enjoy a history lesson with a visit to Museum of the Berkeley Springs.